Our Trade Marks and Copyright group advises clients in all aspects of trade mark and copyright law from clearing and prosecuting rights through to registration, litigation and enforcement which includes issues in relation to General Agreement on Trade in Services, Trade-related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights, General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade and the WTO.
Many of our group members have worked in industry, giving them an understanding of the client’s perspective when working with law firms.
Our Trade Marks and Copyright group provides advice in areas including:
- – Trade mark searching and registration/availability opinions
- – Trade mark filing and prosecution
- – Trade mark opposition proceedings
- – Trade mark registration
- – Trade mark portfolio management and strategy – Trade mark enforcement and litigation
- – Copyright clearance and opinions
- – Copyright protection
- – Copyright licensing
- – Copyright litigation and copyright board proceedings
- – Broadcast and entertainment law advice
- – Counterfeit enforcement
- – Packaging and labelling advice