We are one of a handful of law firms offering legal and policy advice on matters relating to the WTO. Our firm deals with issues concerning Anti-Dumping investigations, accounting compliance, Rules of Origin as well as focussing on general international trade issues, including the sale of goods, transport, payment, insurance, alternative dispute resolution procedures, and other associated aviation and maritime law issues.
Our firm has given various presentations for the Ministry of Commerce (WTO Wing) to create awareness on practical issues effecting stakeholders due to WTO compliance. We also work closely with UNCTAD and the International Chamber of Commerce Pakistan in formulating and advocating regulatory compliance with the WTOs various agreements including TRIPS, SPS, GATS, TRIMS, etc.
- WTO related transactions and policy advice on compliance with issues concerning Rules of Origin, Anti-Dumping, IPR, and Textiles Export.
- - Carriage of Goods by Air, Sea, Land
- - International Transport & Trade
- - International Sale of Goods & Services
- - International Project Finance & Joint Ventures
- - Export and Import Credit Insurance and Guarantees
- - Commodity Contracts
- - Electronic Commerce
- - International Finance
- - Admiralty & Maritime Law
- - Admiralty Practice and Procedure
- - Marine Insurance
- - Insurance & Reinsurance – Oil Pollution
- - Port State Control
- - Salvage
- - Alternative Dispute Resolution
- - International Arbitration
- - International Enforcement of Intellectual Property
- - Issues relating to the General Agreement on Trade in Services
- - Matters relating to Trade-related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights,